Monday 28 May 2012

Me,Myself and I

        My name is Muhammad Danial Zulkarnain but I'd like to be called as Danial. I'm 18 years old and still a high school student. I'm the first child and I only have one brother in my small family. I'm very closed with my brother since I only got one brother.Eventhough we are very closed but we still fight sometimes.


         Enough with the introduction .Now I want to tell you about my family.My father name is Rozaimy bin Ahmad and my mother name is Sharifah bt Abdul Samad.They had only two child.That is me and my brother. My father worked as an electrician at a private company while my mother is a full time housewife. Eventhough i'm the firstborn,my parent did not decide what i will do in the future .I'll make my own decision and my parents are my adviser.For me,parents are the best adviser. That's why I love my family.


         Talking about my future,now I'm a Form 6 student from SMK Kamunting. Eventhough i'm still kinda lazy to go back to high school but i have to since i got nowhere to go.My first opinion about Form 6 is ''this gonna be so lame" but i have to admit,I was wrong.The teacher treated us like a mature person.We have to do everything by ourselves.It is like in the university.We have to be independent if we want to succeed.By the way the term Form 6 is not relevant anymore,they change it to Pre U.They have uplift the standard of Form 6.This making it more interesting.


        I live in a very interesting country called Malaysia.Malaysia actually has two regions which are Peninsular Malaysia and Malaysian Borneo (also known as East Malaysia) and they're separated by South China Sea.I live at Peninsular Malaysia in a very beautiful state called Perak Darul Ridzuan.The people here are multiracial.There are so many historical places in Perak.Perak is indeed a very interesting state to visit.


         In my leisure time,I love to surfing internet.My top website that I visit a lot is 9Gag.com.This website make me happy even i'm in a lowest state.Beside that,I like to play badminton.This is the reason for me getting exercise.


          My goal in life is to succeed in everything I do.However to achieve that I have to go through the bitterness of life because life isn't always sweet right, sometimes when life knock you down,you just have to get back up.There is no time for despair. I believe there are still many things I have to learn, and need to strive for having a better life in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment